Release:Bulletin of Tyumen State University. Ecology (№12). 2013
About the authors:Lidiya N. Vdovyuk, Cand. Geogr. Sci., Associate Professor, Department of Physical Geography and Ecology, Institute of Mathematics, Science and Information Technologies, Tyumen State University
Abstract:The connection between landscape structure, directions of economic use of the land, and ecological situation in the Ishim district has been considered. Methods of ecological mapping are offered. Analysis of ecological status of landscape of the territory has been made. Ecological evaluation of landscape of the area used in agriculture is provided. The evaluation of landscape ecological status of Ishim District’s land evaluation has been conducted by studying landscape differentiation factors, morphological landscape structure features, and the nature of variations influenced by certain branch of agricultural industry. The systematization of Ishim district’s landscapes and the connection of agriculturaland natural areas with certain kind of landscape are studied. The analysis of the land structure according to the landscape type is given. Negative consequences of irrational agricultural land management of Ishim district are listed. The conditions of gullying formation are considered, areas of the biggest gully system development are described. Ecological problems of the area of Ishim District are shown on the map. Recommendations on creating efficient approaches to environmental management are given.
1. Atlas Tjumenskoj oblasti (vyp. 1) [Tyumen oblast atlas, (Issue 1)]. State Department of Geodesy and Cartography, Moscow — Tyumen, 1971. (in Russian).
2. Atlas Tjumenskoj oblasti (vyp. 2) [Tyumen oblast atlas, (Issue 2)]. State Department of Geodesy and Cartography, Moscow — Tyumen, 1976. (in Russian).
3. Kochurov, B.N. Jekodiagnostika i jekologo-hozjajstvennyj balans territorii [Ecodiagnostics and ecological-economical balance of the territory]. Moscow, 1999. 86 p.(in Russian).
4. Nikolaev, V.A. Problemy regional'nogo landshaftovedenija [Problems of regional landscape science]. Moscow, 1979. 160 p. (in Russian).
5. Sturman, V.I. Jekologicheskoe kartografirovanie: Uchebnoe posobie [Ecological mapping: Teaching guide]. Moscow, 2003. 251 p. (in Russian).
6. Isachenko, A.G. Metody prikladnyh landshaftnyh issledovanij [Methods of engineering landscape studies]. Leningrad: Nauka, 1989. 222 p. (in Russian).
7. Gvozdeckij, N.A. Landscape research and natural zoning for agriculture // Landscape science: theory and practice. Issues of geography. Collection 121. Moscow, 1982. Pp. 91–100. (in Russian).
8. Geojekologicheskie problemy stepnogo regiona [Geoecological problems of steppe region] / Ed. by Corresponding Member of RAS A.A. Chibaleva. Ekaterinburg, 2005. 378 p. (in Russian).
9. Krjahtunov, A.V., Mihal'chenko, A.K. Krjahtunov A.V., Mihal'chenko A.K. General'naja shema protivojerozionnyh meroprijatij v Tjumenskoj oblasti [General scheme of erosion prevention in Tyumen oblast] / Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences. Siberian branch. Novosibirsk, 1995. 160 p. (in Russian).
10. Kochurov, B.I. Landscape sustainability and conservation in agriculture // Prirodnye kompleksy i sel'skoe hozjajstvo. Voprosy geografii. Sb. 124 [Natural Complexes and Agriculture. Issues of Geography. Collection 124]. Moscow, 1984. Pp. 42–50.(in Russian).